Waterfowl Retriever Training Dummy – Dog Vision
The HUNTMARK Waterfowl Retriever Training Dummy is the perfect tool for dog trainers who want to move their sporting dogs from standard size bumper work to life-size bird situations. This large size training dummy is designed with a firm-to-soft, durable, scent-injectable high-density EVA foam body that imitates the look and feel of a real waterfowl and features a dog vision color spectrum for successful training drills. With the HUNTMARK Waterfowl Retriever Training Dummy, you can provide your dog with the realistic duck training experience they need without the use of real birds.
Our Waterfowl Retriever Training Dummy is available in two colors – Black | White and Blue | Yellow – each designed to maximize your dog’s training results. Dogs perceive colors differently than humans, so these special colors are chosen to create the contrast needed for your dog to start marking. Whether in terrain vegetation or on the water, this dummy will provide the best contrast for your waterfowl training. Get your HUNTMARK Waterfowl Retriever Training Dummy today and start helping your dog become a duck-hunting specialist.
- Our Trainer is larger than most training duck dummies. A noticeable jump in scale to accommodate your training so your dog gets use to picking up and holding game birds.
- Bill-to-Tail – 18.5”.
- Body – 12” long x 4” wide breast x 5” back.
- Throw rope – 12”
- Weighs 1 lb.
- High density EVA Foam for a durable body surface. Allowing a strong protective surface against easy wear. The foam is also injectable for any scents you wish to use in training.
- 3D design with 3 intentional sides to allow easy of pickup and hold. Our triangled breast and back allows an easy “grab” on both water and land.
- “H” hold raised grips to allow friction when grasping the bird.
- The head is designed as throwing handle if you don’t want to use the rope end or remove the rope all together.
- Soft-to-firm EVA Foam. The foam head is purposely soft for your dog’s safety. A hard plastic head can cause damage to your dog’s face or eye when running. The health of your dog is our primary concern.